The facilities on Trehill Estate are shared between our Trehill & Long Barn Cottages. With so much to tempt you to do here, we hope that you still find time to get out and about to see all that Cornwall has to offer!
The 4.5 acre grounds feature the following…
- 2 fishing ponds with a variety of fish species, mainly carp. The 2017 record was 16lbs. Why not try and beat that!
- Our natural football pitch. Two trees at either end and about 30m of lawn in between!
- Our outdoor pool is open in Summer (May whit week through to September 1 and later if the weather stays warm). It is shallow enough for children of all ages to play safely (parental attendance required) and is heated when open. Dimensions - 7m x 4m x 1m.
- Our games room has a variety of things to do including table tennis, table football and air hockey.
- We also have a peaceful “quiet zone”. A sunny spot of secluded lawn where you can just relax and enjoy the peaceful setting.
- Private outdoor hot tubs at our cottages, Currently these are available at our Gulliver, Hawthorn, Lilliput & Owls Roost cottages. There is an extra charge for these, please see cottage pages for details.